I'M A DIRECT COMMUNICATOR. I LOVE TO DIVE IN AND TAKE ACTION RIGHT AWAY. WE'LL GET A LOT DONE TOGETHER AND I'LL SHOW YOU HOW EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.
INDIVIDUAL NUTRITION VIRTUAL CLIENTS
I am accepting select clients who want their nutrition questions answered and are ready to change their lives by working together collaboratively. With years of clinical and nutrition counseling experience combined with an advanced degree in nutrition from a renowned university focused on natural health, I know how to help you. Champagne Nutrition is a high-touch, concierge practice and I work on a virtual platform for your ease and accessibility.
I meet with individuals virtually to discuss unique nutrition needs and offer a variety of packages ranging from a one-time session to customizable packages and plans. My consultations include a holistic approach regarding the foods you need to eat, the dietary supplements you need to take (if any), what your most recent labs mean, what diet may be best for you, how to lower your cholesterol or blood pressure, how to fit physical activity into your life, food preparation and cooking and how to order correctly on menus when eating out or traveling.
Let’s organize your kitchen! Let’s make a meal plan for the week! Let’s schedule in your workouts! Let’s help you feel better.
My Specialties Include:
Integrative nutrition support
- functional foods
- eating for hormone balance/polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- nutrition for improved sleep
- lowering inflammation
- gut healing
- increasing energy
Weight management through lifestyle changes (a non-diet approach)
Guidance on dietary supplements
Healthy eating on the go
Chronic disease lifestyle management
- heart health (lowering cholesterol or blood pressure)
- diabetes or pre-diabetes treatment and prevention
Medical lab interpretation
Integrative oncology support (under the guidance of your medical provider)
- diet to prevent cancer, support active treatment, prevent recurrence
- nutrition support for side effects during treatment
- dietary supplement guidance
Nutrigenomics (DNA nutrition/health testing)
- Nutrigenomics is the study of how diet influencer gene expression and ultimately your health
- understand the dietary pattern and genetic factors that can prevent or reduce obesity or disease
- develop a personalized nutrition plan based on your genetic makeup
Customized dietary plans
- Whole 30
- and more
Customized workout plans